Friday, June 18, 2010

ABC's of ME!




A - Age: 26.5

B - Bed Size: Queen - can't wait for the day I'm sleeping in a King though!

C - Chore you hate: Putting up clean clothes

D - Dog's name: Brady!

E - Essential start your day item: hitting the snooze button 2-3 times and coffee once I get to work.

F - Favorite color: teal

G - Gold or Silver: depends on what I'm wearing. most of the time I just wear my David Yurman jewlery so I can wear both!

H - Height: 5' 4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Not many people know this about me, but I actually played the trumpet in 7th grade. Cool, I know.

J - Job title: Event Facility Coordinator. I basically work for an event venue on the beach (!!) booking and coordinating weddings, rehearsal dinners, etc. Love it.

K - Kid(s): Just my dog.

L - Living arrangements: Have lived with the same 2 girls in Charleston for the past 2.5 years. Katie, who I went to college with and was in the same sorority with, and Jenna, our random Craigslist roomie, who we love :) Katie got engaged over Easter so we'll all be splitting up next April..excited to see where we will all live next!

M - Mom's name: Her real name is Mary but she goes by Donnie (middle name is Donnelly).

N - Nicknames: Schmeg - given to me by a sorority sister with a large vocabulary. It's really gross, actually.

O - Overnight hospital: Once. In 2nd grade I was walking down the street to my "boyfriends" house. Showed up to the bf's house crying and not making sense so his parents called my parents. Turns out I had a concussion. It had recently rained so my parents think I may have slipped and hit my head.

P - Pet peeve: I have too many. People chewing their food loudly/smacking. Slow drivers in the fast lane. I could go on, but I won't.

Q - Quote from a movie: "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." The Notebook

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Stephanie, 23.

T - Time you wake up: Depends on the day. My schedule changes almost daily.

U - Underwear: Yep.

V - Vegetable you dislike: broccoli, lima beans

W - Ways you run late: Sleeping in. I usually hit the snooze button one too many times which makes me run late. I also think it takes 5 minutes to get anywhere in Charleston, which is completely false.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth and my head. See letter "O"

Y - Yummy food you make: I think my guacamole is pretty tasty. I also make a pretty good chicken marsala!

Z - Zoo favorite: Anything with fur. Not into the birds and reptiles, sorry.

2 comments :

  1. Glad to see that there are still some things I didn't know about you. Comforting actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is because our love is always evolving, Emily! hahaha

    ReplyDelete