Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boulevard Diner

Last Monday night, myself and 4 girls from work went and ate at Boulevard Diner for our monthly Girls Night Out. It's nothing too wild and crazy but it's nice to hang out outside of work and talk about non-work related stuff (but let's be serious, we just wind up talking about people at work anyway).

I had been craving a fried green tomato (I cheated on my Fried Green Pickles, I know) for quite some time so I decided on the Fried Green Tomato & Pimento Cheese Sandwich. My roommate, Katie, is a pimento cheese freak, but I personally don't see what the big deal is. I tried it on my sandwich anyway and was glad I did! Otherwise, it would have just been 2 FGT's and some toast. I channeled my inner Xtina and took a pic before I took a bite:



If you're a foodie, or even if you're not, check out Christina's blog, Hungry Meets Healthy!

1 comment :

  1. mmm this looks so good! glad you took a pic and thanks for reppin' my blog :)

    ReplyDelete