Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding - Highlight Reel


Bridesmaid Luncheon



Lots and lots of yummy sushi at Wasabi on Daniel Island



The cutest cake made by Janet Leonard


Lilly Pulitzer Green Market Bag filled with goodies!



Rehearsal Dinner


Rehearsal Dinner was at Lighthouse on the Creek

Grooms Cake by Janet Leonard

It was very hot

Jenny, Emily & I with Calvin Taylor



The Wedding


Beautiful bouquet

Locket has a picture of David's dad in it

Ceremony was at the Summerall Chapel on The Citadel campus

Reception was at The Daniel Island Club

The Travis Allison Band

Bridesmaid Dresses were made by Sarah Maxwell Design

Emily's dress is from White

Candy Bar!
Me with my pretty momma :)

Now they're off honeymooning in Turks & Caicos (jealous!!). I'm missing my mulitiple daily talks with my friend and want her to hurry up and come home! That's selfish, I know. I'm also going to be jealous of how tan she is when she gets back.

7 comments :

  1. Wow!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Those cakes are pretty darn amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite sure how I stumbled across your blog, but I love it! I was just looking at the pics from that wedding and realized...that's Dave! He's a friend of mine, and I'm also friends with Sarah Acker who owns Sarah Maxwell - stunning dresses! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sarah! I'm sure you know, Biz, too then? (Hey Biz!) I bet we know a lot of the same people..did you go to USC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't go to USC, but know tons of people who did...grew up in Mt. P which is how I know Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all- these are great pictures but they are not nearly as amazing as the weekend was in person. Seriously, awesome wedding!

    Second- hi amanda. I don't think we've met although we should have... I grew up in Mt Perfect too!

    third- megan, you look amazing in bubblegum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the BM dresses - thanks for sharing this with me. It also reminds me of Lulu Kate which I'm going to definitely check out as well - they are pricey too, but hoping when you buy in bulk the prices go down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete