Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday

I'm not feeling very creative about my post today due to going to sleep past my bed time last night. Cameron & I went out for a friend's birthday last night for a "couple" of drinks. Well, you know how that goes. A "couple" turned into 3 beers at one bar then relocating to another bar where they had $2.50 vodka's. 3 or 4 of those later, we finally left around midnight.


 

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
 
 Definitely messy. If I'm sleeping by myself, I'll wake up in the middle of the night laying diagonal across my bed. 

I do have to have covers over my feet when I'm falling asleep but usually kick them off in the middle of the night.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
 
Motivated. 
Motivated to go to the gym more than once or twice a week.

Motivated to save more money. 

Motivated to hang/fold my clothes right when they come out of the dryer.

Motivated to wash Brady after work today.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
 
I feel like every answer that immediately comes to my head (saving money, credit cards, keeping my car clean, etc) I actually WAS warned about - I just decided not to listen. I'm very stubborn like that and for some reason think I'm invisible with most things. Quickly realizing that is not the case. 

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
 
I actually haven't been to any since I was young, but I want to start going! A high school friend, Ebonn, seems to go to quite a few and she is always posting about her great finds. Once Cameron gets his house (soon, hopefully!) I think we'll definitely be hitting up some garage sales. 

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
 
Oh gosh, I have no idea. Usually I could list a million things but I just ate lunch so I'm full. Let's see..if I had an empty stomach and calories didn't count..

Guacamole from Taco Boy

Fried Pickles (duh.) from pretty much anywhere

Blue Cheese Chopped Salad from Outback

Truffle Mac n Cheese from JPaulz

Filet from Oak Steakhouse

Red Velvet Cake from Kaminsky's
 
 
 
Ok, I'm done being a fatty now.  Only 1.5 more hours left at work today and it's the WEEKEND! Wait, I have to work a wedding tomorrow but atleast I don't have to be here until 2:30pm so I can go out and play tonight if I want to. My view from work doesn't exactly suck though...
 
Hope everyone has a good weekend! :) 

2 comments :

  1. I love fried pickles, too! We have a fish and chip resteraunt here that froes pickle spears and they are fantastic!

    I'm your newest follower from the Friday Follows - hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my view is awesome too. and mom said she DID warn you, and you're right, you didn't listen.

    ReplyDelete