Friday, September 10, 2010

Couch & Movie Night

I'm really excited about doing absolutely nothing tonight! After a party-hard Labor Day weekend and a football filled tomorrow, all I want to do tonight is cook dinner (chicken already in the crockpot!), sit on the couch and watch a movie with the BF and the pup.

Tomorrow, like I mentioned, will be full of college football! Carolina plays Georgia at Noon and I will be stuck watching the Clemson vs. Presbyterian game at 3:30pm. I hate to say it but I have a slight (like, VERRRRRRY slight) liking for Georgia. Only because one of their best players, AJ Green, is from my hometown. Unfortunately for Georgia and fortunately for the Gamecocks, AJ has been suspended for 4 games and won't be playing tomorrow. All because he sold his Independence Bowl jersey. The biggest issue for me in him not playing tomorrow is that when we beat Georgia, all of the Georgia fans are going to say "well, we would have beat yall if AJ played.."


Anyway...on to Five Question Friday..

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Let me explain. 

No, because I'm not married, have no kids, pay all of my bills first then use my left over money for "play."


Yes, because that "play" money can go towards a CC balance or into savings. I would like to say that I've been really good lately and have not shopped in a LONG time. I'm starting to get that itch though since a new season is coming up..

2. How well do you know your neighbors?


Not very well. When we moved in we could not STAND one of our neighbors..the dad was super nosy and the kids would harass our dogs and even called the cops when they wouldn't stop barking! They have calmed down and long conversations have been reduced to just saying hello. Which is totally fine with me. 

3. What age are you looking forward to being?


Whatever age I will be when I'm happily married with kids. That's what I'm looking forward to.


4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?


Yes! It won't be a bill because those come to my email. These days it's usually an invitation to some type of party, shower or wedding, which are always fun! If it's a box, it's even more exciting!


5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

Gah I have the worst memory! I can't even remember what I wore yesterday.

But I do remember playing a practical joke on my Grandaddy Al on his sailboat..tap dance recital to the song "Red Red Robin"...playing with my first dogs Penny & Belle..getting Bo as a puppy..hating to wear skirts/dresses and my shorts could not be above my knees..playing with my BFF's Andrea & Lyndsay..Christmas parties at Boo Boo's house..the *awesome* cars my parents used to drive (lots of sarcasm in that one)..convincing my friend Leslie that Aerosmith (Aero-first name, Smith-last name) was my uncle..being OBSESSED with NKOTB..


I could go on and on, but I'll stop. That was fun though! 



Thank you to everyone who left sweet messages about Brady! I'm going to wait until Monday and if he is still acting weird, then I'm going to take him in for an xray. 


Hope everyone has a great weekend and GO GAMECOCKS!!

4 comments :

  1. I'm excited about doing nothing tonight too!! Its been a rough week and I've been trying to catch up on sleep from last weekend (unsuccessful). hoping to catch up on some DVR from the week and maybe, maybe even watch the NetFlick I've had for forever and a day.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the practical joke on Grandaddy?
    Also, by your parent's cars, I'm sure you meant your dad's trucks, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will find price charming, marry, have kids, and live happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, NKOTB...they were soooooo dreamy, weren't they? ;)

    I'm dying to know this practical joke you played! Just read your post about your sweet pup...I hope he's doing better.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete