Saturday, January 15, 2011

Growing older, but not up

Often times when I'm bored and browsing around on the CSN website, I come across things that I had no idea they sold! For example, swingsets!

Growing up, I had the standard swingset. Y'know, the one with two swings, a slide and a glider with two seats.
These days, there are swing sets the size of small houses with price tags similar to a car's! 
I'm sure this one is meant for a neighborhood playground, but it can be in your backyard for only $22,938!
This one looks like it should be inside of a hamster's cage.
"King of the Castle, King of the Castle" Borat, anyone?

Long story short, if you are in the market to buy a new swing set soon, go check them out on CSN. They have a wide variety, in all price ranges and it looks like all of them come with free shipping!

6 comments :

  1. I had one of those swing sets when i was little too! Boy, how things have changed! Should I start saving for my future kids swing set before I even have any?!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my swingset as a kiddo! Can't wait to get one for my (yet-to-be-conceived!) little ones :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the simple swing sets of my childhood. Now they are huge with so much to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is randomly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "king of the castle, king of the castle" hahaha classic!

    just found your blog and it's so cute! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete