Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Party Recap! Day One.

It's Wednesday and I think I'm FINALLY fully recovered from my bachelorette party on Wrightsville Beach last weekend.

My sweet future sister-in-law sent along this goody basket of my favorite snacks and magazines since she couldn't make the trip. The basket included salt & vinegar chips, trail mix, slim jim's, candy, Bud Light Lime-a-Ritas, cookies, moon pies and PICKLES!
 
Panty wreath! I seriously do not have to go shopping for underwear for a long, long while.
As a thank you for everyone that came, I ordered monogrammed cups from Stuart Wallace Designs.
 

Since people were arriving at all different times, we decided to go to the condo pool rather than the beach.
Cameron got some sun, too.
After the pool, we all went upstairs to take showers and get ready for the lingerie shower and some games!

 We played "Who Knows the Bachelorette the Best?"
And "Who Gave Me These Panties?"
Some people got the memo.....others...didn't. haha :)
Then the plan was just to have a low key night at the beach bars....but that's just like saying, "we'll only stay for one drink!" Yeah, it never happens.

Here comes the squinty eyes!
Stayed tuned for Day Two.....


15 comments :

  1. HAHA omg I love the panty wreath!!! that is SUCH an amazing idea! So glad you had fun and squinty eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the basket your sister in law got you. those are all my favorite snacks too.

    love the panty wreath...and the monogrammed panties? we do love to monogram everything in the south. :)

    looks like such a fun time. i love girls' weekends at the beach no matter what the occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Looks like such a great time with your girls. Can't wait for day two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast! Some ideas I'm gonna steal for my cousins! Glad Cameron got to come out!! He's got a great bod in these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute for words! Looks like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fun! The panty wreath is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word how FUN! You have really great girlfriends. That panty wreath ... what a super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like such a blast! And you can't go wrong with wrightsville!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Wish I'd seen the panty wreath before today- don't think I can pull it off in two days before my cousin's bachelorette party in Charleston this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha it looks like yall had a blast! Can't wait to see Day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh i loved these pictures so much from facebook! looks like ya'll had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg I love these pics!! where did those monogramed pink panties come from??

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sure looks like y'all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha. “Cameron” sure had fun partying with you and your girl friends! The doll even went to the beach bar! Well, that was just part of the celebration. But I must say that your party is seriously FUN. The game and the panty wreath were very creative! But the great part is the get-together at the beach bars! It’s certainly hard to have just one drink when you are having quite a good time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete