Thursday, November 29, 2012

Brady = 7 Years, Megan & Cameron = 4 Years!

Lots of celebrating going on today! Today marks 4 years of togetherness for Cameron and I and 7 years of aliveness for my sweet furry boy, Brady! Sadly, it also marks the one month countdown to my 29th birthday. Most people just about keel over when I tell them I'm almost 29. Thanks for those baby face genes, mom and dad. 

Anyway, here is a recap of the notable happenin's since our last anniversary:
-Carolina beat Clemson for the 3rd year in a row...and again this year for the 4th year in a row! Not rubbing it in or anything...
-We got engaged! 
- We had our first big party / oyster roast at our house. 
-Wedding planning like crazy, including engagement pictures!
-Went to Beech Mountain with a group of friends and had a blast. 
-Went to 6 weddings, including Savannah + Dan's and Jen + Joe's!
-Visited Washington, DC for the first time.
-Went to the PGA on Kiawah Island!

And here is how Brady spent his last year, in a nutshell:
-Lots of boat rides
-Got dressed up to meet his new girlfriend, Gracie (Emily's new golden retriever)
-Mysteriously grew black eyebrows (mwahahaha)
-Participated in our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits
-A trip to the Kiawah Island dog beach with his pals



15 comments :

  1. I would've never guessed 29! Ever! Anyways y'all are super cute so congratulations and Happy Birthday to Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great year for all of you!! Be thankful for that baby face lady!! I have one too and I adore getting carded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary and happy birthday Brady! Tell him he looks so handsome in his bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this recap! You have so much to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! You are such a cute couple. Love the pics of Brady! He looks like he loves it out on the water. Our lab still likes to jump in instead of cruising. He'll get there though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy four years to you and Cameron and happy birthday to Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! You definitely don't look like you're about to be 29. I'm 29, facing 30 in 4 months and Im hoping I don't look my age either haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a baby face too and people always freak and think my ID is fake :) I know I'll be grateful for my young-lookin' self when I'm older!

    Happy day to y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy four years! Brady is such a precious birthday boy. Looks like y'all have had an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many exciting things for yall! Loved that you also included Brady's events!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that football topped getting engaged in this post! Haha! I lived in SC for a couple of years and it was such a war getting me to admit if I liked Carolina or Clemson more...I couldn't get over Carolina not being UNC so I always said Clemson but really I never had a preference.

    You have the cutest dog. Don't let Baby know I admitted that.

    Happy Anniversary! The countdown to my 29th birthday will commence in a few months and I can't wait to see many MaNy MANY more countdowns to the 29th birthday in future years...cheers to that!

    Ack! I can't wait to see your bridal portraits. Is that not the hardest secret to keep? When I got my DVD I wanted to show R pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you guys have been having a great year! You seem like such a sweet and loving couple!

    And happy birthday to the sweet pup, too!

    Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway happening on Cotton's Pickins right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 4 years together! Love that picture of you in that yellow dress in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin
    for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!
    Feel free to surf my homepage http://3danimationfreaks.com/2012/09/03/in-beginning-stages-it-is-very-easy-to-be-completely-motivated-to-meeting-our-initial-weight-loss-goals

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brady looks cute in that tie! Are he and Gracie going to have puppies, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete