Thursday, January 24, 2013

Loving.


Happy Thursday! One more day until Friday! I took the day off from work today to run errands and go to my yearly check up at the doctor. So...I'm still in my pj's right now and watching Kelly & Michael.

Other than still being in my pj's, here's what else I've been loving lately..

-Saturday night, a group of girls that were still in town from the bridal shower and I went out to dinner at Coast and then decided we were craving something sweet. Emily told us about a gelato place that served gelato on top of a hot Belgian waffle.  It's called Belgian Gelato - duh. The girl who was working there was super friendly, letting us sample any flavor we wanted. The majority of us settled for the Irish cream and holy moly it was good. Will definitely be back! If you're interested in trying it out, it's located on King Street, across from Pottery Barn.
Pic borrowed from Kelly Anne :)

-Invitations are going in the mail today! I am so glad I started the stuffing process early because man, it takes forever!

-Loving this Milly dress! She can do no wrong in my book.
 
Ok, it's a short but sweet one today! Got lots of stuff to do!
Have a great day!

5 comments :

  1. um gelato on a waffle... heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hire a calligrapher?? The invites look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Coast AND that gelato place, YUM!! Cute Milly dress, too. I'm a huge fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god...now I'm craving this! In college, we used to put ice milk on our waffles and it was good, but gelato takes it to a whole other level!

    ReplyDelete