Thursday, January 9, 2014

How I Spent 2013 {Part One}.

I'm a little late with my 2013 recap posts but since they are my favorite posts of the year, I knew I had to do them, not matter how late they were. 

{january}
 Engagement oyster roast thrown by "the lunch bunch"


Found out Kelly Anne was pregnant! 

{february}


{march}
My mom and I buried a bottle of bourbon at our wedding site to keep the rain away on our wedding day -- it worked!
 

Found out Katie was pregnant! 


Found out Kelly Anne was having a boy!


 

{april}
Honeymooned at Paraiso de la Bonita in Riviera Maya, Mexico
Part One
Part Two
Part Three

{may}



{june}



As you can see, 2013 was definitely the year of babies, and 2014 will be no different!
(Not yet for us though, so don't go thinking anything.)
post signature

9 comments :

  1. 2014 will be the year for you to have another fur baby though, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister didn't believe me when I told her the whiskey trick - we should've done it though because it rained on my wedding day. Glad it worked for you!
    - Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedding pic:). Also love the baby 'disclaimer.' I am well versed in that one too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weddings and babies definitely! Enjoy being a married couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a year you all had! Thanks for including us! ;) That was a highlight for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many babies! enjoy married life - it never lasts long enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had such a great year!!! Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2013 looks like it was great for you--I'm sure 2014 will have even more fun too :)

    ReplyDelete