Monday, May 5, 2014

Seabrook Sunday Funday.


Yesterday, instead of taking the boat out, we joined our friends at the beach on Seabrook Island. It was so relaxing (except maybe for the surplus of love bugs everywhere) and fun to just hang out with everyone with no real agenda or place to be.

The picture that is sure to melt all of your hearts. It surely melted mine as I was taking it. Little Dallas loved playing with his buddy, Cameron. 
  
Our fellas, minus Grant. 
Fine lookin' group of guys, if I do say so myself. 
Dallas being silly.
 

 Little Lane enjoying the shade.
 The funniest part of the day was when Chris, Kathryn's husband, all of the sudden took off sprinting down the beach. Come to find out, he had spotted a runaway kite that was coming our way and he wanted to capture it. Little Dallas thought he was the biggest hero for that!
 
post signature

17 comments :

  1. That sounds like the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I'll have to join you guys sometime! Little Dallas is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams
    ps stop by, im hosting a rikshaw design giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the guys look like twins in their black suits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great weekend! And yes, bug season has begun, and it's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so lovely. I am hoping this weekend is just as nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO much fun and yes, I think we have a fine looking group of guys. I'm still laughing at my hubs running down the beach. Can't wait for another day like this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew I liked you the second I saw the title of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! Looks like a great day at the beach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a blast! I can't wait for some beach time. I stumbled upon your blog and I'm happy I did. Your title made it's way to my heart instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a perfect day!!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up here and to be able to enjoy the sunshine and water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like such a gorgeous day! I love bright blue skies like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds awesome! I cannot wait for days like this! xo

    ReplyDelete