Monday, July 25, 2016

Brady - One Year Later.


And just like that, it's been one year since we had to unexpectedly say goodbye to our sweet Brady. Each day continues to get easier (aka can say his name out loud without tearing up or crying), until now when all of the memories of that day came flooding back as I went to write this blog post. I thought I'd have more to say, but there are just no words to express how much I miss him. So I'll leave you with some of my favorite pictures/memories. 








We miss you like crazy, B. 


post signature

7 comments :

  1. This made me tear up. Love the last picture. So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry:( pets really are like kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you went with pictures only, because I was already tearing up, and the description would have made me lose it. PS one of my favorite Brady puppy pics will always be "Build-A-Brady".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Brady - I love the picture of you and him on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. It's been almost four years for me and my pup, and I still just miss him so fiercely. Brady is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you today friend. Love all of these pictures of sweet Brady, he was one handsome man! xoxo

    ReplyDelete